Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Bune(Goetia) strikes again!


Well, here's something I don't usually ask for: a refund.
Hahaha now seriously, I needed a refund so badly because I purchased something quite expensive that just wasn't working as expected and advertised, and suddenly I ran into some problems with Paypal, then my money got stuck there. I couldn't cashout nor get paid through them anymore.
So yeah, I asked for a refund and nothing happened. I went to Bune, told him all about it, made him an offering.

All very simple: Lit a white candle, put his seal on the altar, repeated his enn a few times, then called his name. His presence was very clear and recognizable, so I thanked him for his presence and all he's done to me and every other human being, and said what I had to say, offered what I had to offer. Gave him license to depart.

Then I decided to email the company and told them they had 24 hours to refund me. Just that, didn't say anything else. Then someone replied in a very unprofessional way. I then replied back: Now you got 8 hours.
It didn't take another 2 hours for them to refund me. I'm sure as hell it would take me months to get a refund if they wanted to go to court.

So here it is. Bune is also great in these situations where someone isn't paying you what they owe you, or you need a refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment