Thursday, August 25, 2016

First experience with Marbas(Goetia)

I recently decided I'd summon the Great President Marbas to help me with a health issue that I've discovered a few years ago. He's said to be able to cause and cure diseases, change men into 'other shapes', teach mechanical arts, and answer questions on hidden things.
It happens that, to be fully healed, I'd have to go through seven months of treatment with a quite aggressive drug - even though my doctor have claimed it to be harmful to our health only when the dosage is wrong, I don't completely trust what doctors say these days, nor their abilities - that could damage my liver and kidneys and many dietary restrictions, which is awful.
As I had been thinking about doing this for quite some time and randomly read about Marbas over the course of two or three months, I didn't really researched about him. I spent a few minutes meditating on his seal for two days, asking him to reveal what would be a good offer to him and a good way to communicate with him. On the third day I did a Middle Pilar Ritual followed by the Qabalistic Cross and a *banishing before I actually meditated on the seal and asked again the same things.
I felt a strong and dense energy in the room. The energy wasn't static, it moved like in waves. It was in physical contact with me and at a certain time I felt like he was touching the back of my neck. I then heard in my mind that I should draw the seal by hand, which I did soon after this.
When I woke up the next morning the first though that came to my mind was to ask Marbas to concentrate that dense energy on one of my hands as a way to answer yes or no questions (right for yes, left for no) - as I'd never have thought of doing something like this, I knew it was his answer.
At night I invoked him using the hand drawn seal. Now the energy was calmer and less dense, but still remarkable and intense. I don't really remember what I asked him, but it wasn't much. I remember asking him if I could call him again when I had formulated good questions to ask him, if my offer was good enough for what I'm asking, and if I should keep the seal with me until I'm fully healed. He allowed me to call him again, the offer was enough and the seal could be thrown away. Before I ended the ritual, I heard in my mind that I should also share this working and results even before I had actual success, which I agreed upon.
I've already seem a slight improvement in my condition and I have the feeling that once I finish this post the real results of this working will start to manifest.

After this experience, I remembered reading an evocation narrative where the conjurer talks about Marbas' sense of humor. It seems that, even though he could communicate with me through my mind, he wanted to play a game (the energy thing). Later I found more stories about Marbas having a great sense of humor.

*I always use the banishing contained on Damon brand's Magickal Protection since it's pretty simple and effective.

You can learn how to summon Marbas and pretty much any daemon through these books:

New Goetian Power Chants - If you know The Miracle of The New Avatar Power, you're already familiarized with the system contained in this book. It's simple and effective;

Goetian Pyramid Power - Another interesting and effective system to make contact with these great Daemons.

He also has a book on Marbas specifically, which I don't own and have never read, but his stuff always works for me, so I recommend it anyway. It's called The Healing Rite of Marbas.

I'd also recommend Rufus Opus' A Modern Goetic Grimoire, but I don't know where you can get it nowadays, so I'm linking to his blog and there you can find a way to contact him if you really want it.

I hope you enjoyed reading. If you have anything to add or any questions, please leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment